TIB coolsarl.com : Legal notices
The website coolsarl.com Is published by the company COOL sarl
478 Avenue Marie Curie
07800 La Voulte sur Rhône
COOL sarl is a SARL (LLC) with a capital of 160 000€ N° SIREN : 329 295 067 Code APE : 2059 Z
The director of the publication for the website coolsarl.com: Monsieur Berrebi David
The hosting of the website coolsarl.com is performed by:
Si7v – 9 boulevard Sébastopol 62140 Hesdin Tél : 03 21 06 42 88
Our website coolsarl.com, insulated containers Is listed in the directory Webrankinfo
To contact us
Feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com or by mail all your requests for information.
ARTICLE 1 – SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These general conditions of use (« TOS ») govern the use of the site theinsulatedbox.fr (« the site ») put online by the company COOL sarl (« the Owner ») for any user (« the User » ).
By browsing the site and performing actions, the User acknowledges having read these Terms and accept them without reservation.
The Owner reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms.
The applicable GTU are always those applicable during the navigation of the User.
ARTICLE 2 – PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
2-1 Purpose of the site
The site is an e-commerce site that offers the sale of isothermal products to users or users. The site is accessible on the Internet at https://coolsarl.com.
2-2 Access and operation of the site
Access to the site: The User is personally responsible for setting up the computer and telecommunications resources to access the site and the knowledge necessary for the use of the Internet and access to the site.
The User retains the cost of connection and equipment related to Internet access and use of the site.
The User uses the site at his own risk.
The User must be at least 18 years old to perform some of the actions offered on the site.
It is forbidden to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the service, to access the site or to maintain it by any means other than the interface that is provided to the User by the Owner for this purpose.
Customer account: The creation of a customer account is necessary to carry out an order (the methods of creation of the customer account and the placing of order are developed in the general conditions of sale). The User agrees to provide accurate information when creating his account, especially regarding his date of birth.
The customer account allows the User:
To see his order history,
• To inform / correct your personal information,
• Sponsor third parties,
• To register his means of payment if necessary.
Consequence of a violation of the Terms: The owner may terminate the use of the site by the User or close his account for any conduct violating these Terms.
2-3 Limitation of liability of COOL sarl
The company COOL sarl undertakes to ensure the proper functioning of the site, however, its responsibility can not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage that the User may suffer as a result of the use of the site or the inconvenience or damage inherent to the site. use of the Internet, including a break in service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
ARTICLE 3 – PERSONAL DATA
3-1 Personal data processing
The owner processes the following data of the Users (the « personal data »):
• Data relating to the identity of the user: surname, first name, email address, date of birth, delivery address may correspond to the home, telephone number.
• Bank details of the user (money orders, rib for possible reimbursement).
These data are processed to allow:
• the use of the site
• Accounts Receivable Management
• the management of the shopping cart
• the processing and management of orders, including retractions
• the management of deliveries, order tracking and after-sales service
• the provision of sharing tools on social networks
• sending targeted commercial offers by email, mobile notifications, social networks or any other support
• collection of customer opinions on marketed products
• the display of advertisements targeted on the site and on social networks
• Personalization of sites (mobile and desktop) and applications according to the affinities of the user
• the measurement of site visits (mobile and desktop) and mobile applications
• the establishment of contests and advertising games
• fight against fraud when paying the order
• information sharing with business partners
• detection of internet fraud and means of payment
• prevention and management of payment incidents (including unpaid debts)
• the information of the Customer (subject to his rights), by email, products, services and offers offered by the owner and his partners
These purposes are necessary for the execution of the contract between the User and the owner or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the user.
These purposes are based on the User’s consent to the processing of his data.
The User has the right to withdraw his consent by contacting the owner at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data can be communicated:
• the owner’s partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders
• to the partners of the owner responsible for the measurement of the frequentation of the sites (desktop and mobile) and mobile applications (Google analytics, Facebook)
• the owner’s partners, including marketing and advertising agencies
Personal data are not transferred outside the European Union.
Personal data shall be stored in a form which enables the persons concerned to be identified for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed. These durations depend on the purpose of the treatments and the quality of the user (customer or prospect). Where formal data retention standards exist (such as simplified CNIL standards), they are respected by the owner.
For example, customer data used for business purposes is retained for a period of three years from the end of the business relationship (for example, from a purchase, from the date of expiration of a guarantee, the term of a service contract or the last contact from the customer) and personal data relating to a non-client prospect are retained for a period of three years from their collection by the person in charge of the treatment or the last contact coming from the prospect (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an email).
Users have the right, under the conditions set out in the General Regulation of personal data or RGDP (principles partially taken over by the law « IT and freedoms », to obtain from the owner:
• confirmation that personal data concerning them are or are not being processed and, where they are available, access to personal data as well as information on processing (access rights);
• the rectification of their personal data which is inaccurate or that their incomplete personal data are completed (right of rectification);
• the erasure of their personal data (right to erase);
• the limitation of the processing of their personal data (right to the limitation of treatment);
• the receipt of their personal data for transmission to another data controller (right to data portability).
They also have the right to object to the processing of their data, under the conditions set out in the RGPD.
These rights can be exercised by contacting the following address: email@example.com
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In accordance with the law RGPD, you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them corrected by contacting: COOL SARL – 478 avenue Marie Curie 07800 La Voulte sur Rhône France
We inform you of the existence of the list of opposition to soliciting phone « Bloctel », on which you can register here: https://conso.bloctel.fr/
Type of cookies: We place cookies on the site and on its / its mobile applications cookies allowing it:
• to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of its services (audience measurement cookies);
• adapt the presentation of the site according to the terminal used;
• to adapt the presentation of the site to each user;
• memorize information relating to one of the forms filled in on the site (customer account, order basket, etc.);
• share information on social networks.
Settings: You can configure your web browser to select the cookies you want to allow.
The configuration of each browser is different. You will usually find information about this configuration in the help menu of your browser:
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=Activate+and+deactivate+cookies
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
• Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US&viewlocale=fr_FR
• Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
• Chrome (for Android): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
ARTICLE 4 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4-1 Rights on the site
The elements of the site are the property of the owner and / or his partners. Some of these elements (eg software, databases, photographs, illustrations, texts, graphics, or combinations of these elements) may be protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and copyright law. brands. Disclosure of these elements shall not be construed as granting any license to them or any right other than the right to consult and make personal use of the site, as part of its function.
Any total or partial reproduction of the site or its elements without prior written permission of the publisher, exposes offenders to legal proceedings.
4-2 Hypertext links
The site may offer links to other websites or other sources of information managed by partner sites. Insofar as the owner can not exercise control over these partner services and these external sources, it does not make any commitment as to the provision and the content of these sites and external sources, and declines any responsibility as for the contents, advertisements products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. The owner also declines any responsibility for the damage or loss proven or alleged, consecutive or in connection with the use, or with the fact of having trusted the contents, with the goods or the services available on these services partners or external sources .